1. Once in the edit mode of a profile, click on the tab labeled Teaching. Click on "+Add new" button present under the Courses section.
2. In New Course, you need to add course information, title and description, syllabus, contact information and office hours.
3. In Course Information, you need to add Academic Semester consisting Semester, Duration and Year. You also need to add or select from the drop-down list Course Number consisting Course Abbreviation, Course Number (4 digits), and Course Section (3 digits). For example, COMP 5354-001. After selecting Course Number click on"Add" button and click on next button.
Note: You can remove the added course number using remove button present on the right-hand side, under listed numbers.
4. In Title and Description, you need to add Title and Description of the course and click next.
Note: To change the title of a previously added course, click on the unlock icon.
5. In Syllabus, you need to add syllabus using upload button present on the right-hand side. You may attach additional documents (such as class handouts) or links as shown below. Click on next button to continue.
6. In Contact Information, you can review the office location, phone and e-mail address and make changes if required. Click on next button to continue.
7. In Office Hours, you can add you office hours like day and time. You can also use link "Copy below" if your office hours are similar for all days. And click on next button.
8. You can hide a particular course from appearing on your public profile or in public searches using by selecting the Hide from my public profile option as shown below. Check the box to hide the record.
9. Click on Accept button to save the changes.
10. Repeat as necessary for all courses you are teaching.
Note: In Courses section, only those added course are shown which are taught in last two year. You can use View Archive button to view added courses which were taught by you earlier than that. You can also reorder the courses using Rearrange button present on right-hand side.
Editing or Removing Course
1. You can edit or remove a particular course by using edit button or remove button present in drop down. You can also copy a particular course using copy button to change the details for a specific class within a semester or to copy if for a different semester.