Version (2.8.0): You can add notes and associated files in Programs, Employment Footprint, and State Agencies, or wherever this feature is available.
Let consider the example of Programs for this help topic. First, you will need to navigate to Programs present under Manage ELC, and follow the steps mentioned below,
Steps to add notes
1. Select the program you want to add a note and select Add or remove Notes present in the drop-down next to Edit button.
2. In Notes for a particular program, click on Add button present on the right-hand side.
3. In Add Note, you need to add Title (1) and Note (2). You can attach or remove documents using Attach or Remove documents present at the bottom.
6. Click on Save. This will be displayed as the note for a particular program.
Editing or removing notes for programs
1. You can edit or remove notes for a particular program using the edit or delete button present under Action.
Similarly, you can add notes for state agencies and employment footprint.