Available with version 3.3.2 onwards
This article walks you through the process of adding, editing and deleting requirement with description. These requirements are used while adding licensure requirement for the particular program.
Adding a requirement
1. Once inside the ELC app, select Requirements present under Data from the sidebar.
2. Click on Add button present on the right-hand side.
3. In Add a new Requirement, you need to add Requirement (1) and its Description (2).
4. Click on Save. This will be displayed as the requirement and is used while adding licensure requirement.
Editing a requirement
1. You can edit a particular requirement using the edit button present on the right-hand side under Actions.
Deleting a requirement
1. You can delete a particular requirement using delete button present in the drop-down next to Edit button.
Searching for a requirement
You can search for a particular requirement using the search option for the requirement.