Here you can add or edit concentration(s) for a particular program.
Adding new program
Once inside the ELC app, select Programs present under Manage ELC from the sidebar.
1. Click on Add button present on the right-hand side.
2. In Add a new program you need to add details in fields namely Name(1), Description(2), Degree Level(3), Level(4) and College(5) in which the program is conducted. In Degree level, you need to select from the drop down list of associate, bachelors, certificate, graduate, minor and undergraduate. In Level, you need to select which degree that particular program belongs. for e.g. B.A., B.Sc., Master of Technology, Ph.D., etc.
3. Now click on Save. This will be displayed as Program.
1. Click on the drop down button next to edit button present on the right-hand side and select Add Concentration.
2. In Add new concentration page you need to add concentration for the program. You can also edit or delete any added concentration using respective buttons present on the right-hand side.
This will be displayed as the concentration for a particular program.