Programs are the building blocks for tracking your authorization and approval in ELC.
Adding new program
Once inside the ELC app, select Programs present under Manage ELC from the sidebar.
1. Click on Add button present on the right-hand side.
2. In Add a new program you need to add details in fields namely Name(1), Description(2), Degree Level(3), Level(4), College(5) in which the program is conducted and CIP Code(6). In Degree level, you need to select from the drop-down list of associate, bachelors, certificate, graduate, minor and undergraduate. In Level, you need to select which degree that particular program belongs. for e.g. B.A., B.Sc., Master of Technology, Ph.D., etc.
Note: The feature for adding CIP Code in Programs is available with version 3.2.0 onwards.
3. Now click on Save. This will be displayed as Program.
Assigning courses to the program
1. Click on Assign Courses present on the right-hand side of the particular program under Actions.
2. In Add new course to the program, you need to enter the course name that you want to assign to the particular program.
3. Now click on Save. This will be displayed under the number of courses present on the right-hand side of the particular program. By clicking on the number, you could see the name of course.
Adding documents to courses
Available with version 2.9.1 onwards
Available with version 2.8.0 onwards
Editing or removing program
1. You can edit or delete a particular program by using Edit or Delete button present under Actions.
1. You can review and manage programs using search options for name, concentration, tag, college, level, degree level, and physical presence present under Manage Programs.
If you are using automated imports for student enrollment or another activity tracking, basic information about your programs will also be auto-imported into the system eliminating the need for manual data entry completely.
Known issue: There are no stop-checks warning you or stopping you from entering duplicate records. We are working on this issue and will be resolved in a future release.
For Program Coordinator: If you are program coordinator than you can only view programs associated with your unit.